Starting a business is hard
Its hard starting a business, especially bootstrapping one, its hard, its hard, its hard. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Here are just a few of the hard things that may happen along the way:
- Mental breakdown (yes I’m listing that first)
- Relationship problems (no money!)
- No money (relationship problems)
- Sleeping problems
- Depression (should have preceded mental breakdown, perhaps)
- Loss of social circle (no money you see!)
I could go on, but these are the hard facts that you must face starting a business. It is hard! I’m not saying you will experience all of these, but at least one is going to happen at some point, if you can prepare yourself for it, you can overcome it.